PUBG :New State
Beyond Battle Royale is the description of the PUBG: NEW STATE App.
PUBG STUDIOS, the company behind PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, has released PUBG: NEW STATE, a new Battle Royale game (PUBG).
In PUBG: NEW STATE, 100 players battle it out with a variety of weapons and tactics until only one party is left.
To become the “last man standing,” use gear, vehicles, and consumables to survive the decreasing battlefield.
Features of the Game
PUBG: NEW STATE has ultra-realistic visuals that push the boundaries of mobile gaming
– PUBG: NEW STATE uses “global illumination” technology to go beyond what was previously achievable in mobile game graphics
– A huge, open-world battlefield with realism only PUBG STUDIOS can achieve
– PUBG: NEW STATE introduces the game’s next-generation visuals
– Opengl(API) provides reliable service with better speed and optimization, putting the best PUBG experience in your hands.
More realistic and dynamic gunplay
– Experience the “PUBG gunplay” on your mobile device, which has been fully Customised for the mobile . With PUBG’s unique weapon attachment system, you may customise your weapons to suit your requirements.
PUBG introduces new concepts in the form of next-generation action-based interactive gameplay: Dodging, drone calls, and assistance requests are all part of the NEW STATE.
– Make use of new vehicles that are exclusively accessible in PUBG: NEW STATE allows you to rapidly travel throughout the 8×8 open environment
– An immersive PUBG experience accomplished via different in-game goals that may help you win the game.
An extension of the original PUBG world
The genuine battle royale of PUBG users, by PUBG users, for PUBG users: PUBG: NEW STATE is the beginning of a new PUBG experience – the true battle royale of PUBG users, by PUBG users, for PUBG users: PUBG: NEW STATE – PUBG: NEW STATE is a mobile version of the game that ushers in a new era for the series.
CPU: 64-bit Minimum Requirements (ABI arm64 or higher)
RAM: 2 GB or more
Android 6.0 or above is required.
Opengl 1.1 or better / OpenGL 3.1 or better
CHECK OUT Apex Legends Mobile ? Gameplay video coming soon