Rocket League Season 5 All Details | Rumours Are True
Many people like the vehicle football game, and it has maintained its appeal by launching new seasons every few months. Season 4 brought a slew of new features, including new car customization options and a fantastic new desert area. Rocket League Season 5 should provide more of the same, as well as some new automobiles to play with.
Date of Publication
Table of Content:-
- Release Date of Rocket League Season 5
- Confirm Rewards of Rocket League Season 5
- Trailer Details Rocket League Season 5
- ?All of The Patch Notes
- Updated Content
- 18 Modifications and Updates
- 7 Fixes for Bugs Done in Update
- All Details for Rocket League Season 6
Release Date of Rocket League Season 5
Rocket League Season 4 went available on Wednesday, August 11th, 2021, and seasons are normally published every three months. As a result, we anticipate that Season 5 will premiere on Wednesday, November 17th, 2021. It appears to be a space-themed event. Also, We will update this page once the creators have announced an official release date.
Confirm Rewards of Rocket League Season 5
Players will get prizes during the new season, which will contain a variety of items such as paint, smoke trails, and much more. Players will be able to obtain these rewards in a variety of methods, such as daily challenges, and these awards will be unveiled over the following few months.
Trailer Details Rocket League Season 5
Psyonix, the makers of Rocket League, is known for releasing new trailers to promote each season, and season 5 will no doubt be any exception. In addition, this trailer was just published and can be seen right here.
All of The Patch Notes
All of these patch notes were obtained from the Rocket League website.
- New Arena Type
- ‘Starbase Arc (Aftermath)’ is available in both Private Matches and Free Play.
18 Modifications and Updates
- Reporting of Players
- The list of report reasons has been amended to include:
- Harassment via text message
- Harassment Verbal
- In addition Griefing or Match Throwing
- Idleness on Purpose
- Farming XP
- Incorrect Player Name
- Club Name is Inappropriate
- Scam Trading
- Players can be reported using the Main Menu.
- You may now report players from your Friends List’s Recent Players section.
- Navigate to Recent Players, click the appropriate player’s name, and then click Report Player.
- The grounds for reporting given below are the same as the reasons offered during a match.
- You may now pick multiple report reasons.
- When reporting a player for Text Harassment, click the Conversation Log icon to examine the reported player’s chat lines.
- When you successfully report another player, a fresh pop-up notice will appear.
- If you are reporting during a match, this notice will show in the upper-left area to keep in-game vision clear.
7 Fixes for Bugs Done in Update
On the post-match celebration screen, the controller focus glitch has been fixed.
- The Tumbling Blocks Decal’s look has been improved.
- When non-animated Decals are used, the grill on Painted Tygris automobiles is fixed.
- It fixed an issue that prevented Apex Wheels from being installed on a 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34.
- When a buddy is already on your friend list, the option to add them as Epic Friend has been removed.
- They fixed an issue that prevented NFL Decals from appearing in the Garage when Filters were used.
- When in the Garage, the Mood Slime Rocket Boost no longer displays over the top of some car bodywork.
- A bug that prevented some automobile moves from resetting the idle player timeout has been fixed.
5 Amazing Things About Rocket Pass
- Players will be able to purchase a new rocket pass when a new season is launched.
- This unlocks 100 levels of material for players. More information will be available as the release date approaches.
- This is another opportunity for gamers to earn gifts, and as you go closer to level 100, you will earn higher rewards.
- The game is quite well-designed.
- The game has gotten so popular that it has become an important aspect of Esports, where players compete for large prize pools.
Rocket League Season 5
All Details for Rocket League Season 6
Season 6 of Rocket League is expected to be published in November 2021. There will undoubtedly be competitions throughout Season 5, and it will be intriguing to watch these matches played on whichever new map is released.Rocket League Season 5